Free West Papua
This page exists as a media to promote the fight for freedom for all West Papuan peoples. It seeks to:
1. Generate a community of pro-active world wide dialogue and ideas to assist and support the people’s of West Papua in achieving their economic development.
2. Educate and inform as to Why, How and What has happened, and is still happening in West Papua; and how you can help to end terror, intimidation, and black propaganda from the OPM.
3. Educate and inform as to Why, How and What has happened, and is still happening in West Papua; and how you can help to push reform inside Indonesian Military, so we all together can build a democratic society in Papua.
4. Promote the distribution of information and conduct a forum whereby the collective voice of all those concerned for a Free West Papua can and will be expressed and exchanged without fear of reprisal, censorship, or interference.
5. Generate a larger sympathetic audience to this most important cause. We hope you will discover for yourself the objectives situation in Papua.
I just found this website Googling BP and Indonesia, and am very glad that it is so high in the results representing the truth of what is happening in West Papua. For interested parties, I would also like to add a link to the Free West Papua campaign.
We believe Tom meant http://www.westpapuafree.wordpress.com
Thanks. I was searching and got the point for my new assignment.
i like is papua,!!!
saya kesal dengan pemerintah irjabar, kenapa???
di lihat dari otonomi yang begitu besar,tetapi kami yang asli irjabar selalu tidak mendapatkan lapangan pekerjaan, padahal saya seorang sarjana s1 Hukum lulusam jogjakarta
hi i am intereste in learning more about west papua, an i am just wonering whether anyone may be able to help.
Blog yang bagus, coba lebih aktif lagi menulis soal kebohongan-kebohongan Benny Wenda dkk. Semoga Papua dan Papua Barat selalu dalam lindungan Tuhan Yang Kuasa. Semoga persaudaraan Indonesia semakin kuat di bumi cenderawasih. Shalom. One People One Soul: Indonesia